Thursday, August 18, 2016

Paints and petals

Wow, it has been a while since I wrote a blog post, sorry to those popping by and not having new adventures to discover.  I have been a busy bee painting, embroidering, sending out your much loved orders and gardening!

I thought I would share a glimpse of my world over the last few months from late Spring through Summer.  I've been in my garden sewing and collecting seeds and taking cuttings. Picking even the smallest bunch of flowers brings me so much more joy than shop bought flowers.  I would love to know what you have been doing this Summer or Winter depending where you are in this big world of ours!








The evening light in the field behind our garden has been so gorgeous this year.



Working on a new Art Print to be launched very soon!

I am working on a new embroidery pattern with loose happy flowers and a rather peaceful Hare!  


Hugs all the way from Bumpkin Hill,
Catherine
x

4 comments:

  1. Everything looks so beautiful! You are a lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurie, I hope you are well. Yes I am very grateful x

      Delete
  2. Hello Catherine,

    Stunning photo's of your part of the world. We have just had the coldest Winter ever. So looking forward to sunshine and no cold wind. Planted some Cucumber and Tomato seeds yesterday. We left our rose pruning because it was too cold and frosty so will continue on with that over the next week or so.

    Have a Happy day.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bev, I love planting seeds so wishing you luck with your cucumber and tomatoes! Enjoy your Spring. Catherine x

      Delete