Friday, January 22, 2016

Hello Winter!

It has been so mild here with my garden not too sure if we are going back to Autumn with leaves still on the trees or forward to Spring with bulbs starting to flower before Christmas!  Then this week the frost visited, I just love how it turns everything into this magical sparkling world.  I'm not sure the sheep behind my garden appreciated it quite so much!  I wrapped up warm, feeling happy to be able to use my new bobble hat my fiancĂ© gave me for Christmas, grabbed my camera and set off to enjoy every little frosted moment. A blue sky and seed heads like diamond rings welcomed me!  Enjoy the walk through my garden and across to the Woods with me.











Meanwhile back in the studio at Bumpkin Hill I am a busy bee working on a new website design, special event commissions and sketching ideas for the arrival of Spring and Easter.  With Valentines around the corner take some time to relax and have fun stitching this "Some Bunny Loves You" Embroidery Pattern.


Thanks for hopping by.
See you soon,
Catherine
x


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photography! And the sheep look in impressed with the frost! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog and it actually made me miss winter a bit! What lovely stitching and photography. The pattern is darling. Can't wait to stop by soon!:)

    ReplyDelete