Friday, November 6, 2015

Autumn Days & Festive Fun at Bumpkin Hill














The days have been wonderful lately, with blue skies and the Autumn leaves and berries glowing. Taking cuttings and planting tulip bulbs in the garden. I was mesmerised by the little silver droplets covering cobwebs in the woods, surely the most beautiful Christmas decorations! 

I have been very busy painting and designing new Patterns in my Studio, accompanied by the sound of the Robin chirping outside! He inspired my new line called "Hello Robin", the way I always greet him in the garden, he is such a friendly little chap!  I transformed my watercolor painting into this Pattern that now is part of a range of Art Prints and Notecards (blank or Christmas) in my Etsy Store. I also have a lot of new designs available in my Society6 Store as T-shirts, Phone Cases, sturdy Tote Bags for your Christmas Shopping and Mugs for Tea and Pillows to rest with afterwards!

New Fabric designs are now also available in my Spoonflower Store and right now until Nov 12th there is a 2 for 1 Fat Quarter Offer! There are fun designs that would make cute Christmas Stockings and Holiday outfits!  

Follow my world behind the scenes over on Instagram, I post most days.
Thanks for visiting,
Catherine
x



No comments:

Post a Comment