Friday, May 8, 2015

Through the Bluebells

This time of year there is nothing more magical than sitting peacefully in a Bluebell Wood, surrounded by their beautiful fragrance!  As I sat there memories of riding through Bluebells on my first horse called Bonny came flooding back and I thought it would be fun to bring this magical feeling to others through my painting.  So I started sketching rough ideas and looking through my lovely inherited collection of vintage horse books.  



The Bluebells were just peeking out from between the woodland Anenomes

Bluebells in my garden

Bonny still bringing inspiration to me






My finished piece, available as an Art Print and Cards from - www.bumpkinhill.etsy.com





Throw Pillows & Tote Bags available from society6.com/bumpkinhill
Currently with free worldwide shipping until May 10th, just click on above link.

Thanks for trotting by!
Catherine
x






No comments:

Post a Comment