Thursday, January 15, 2015

Bunnies and Kisses!


I love painting and using my new Dip Pen that I was given for Christmas.  Whilst painting ideas for Valentine's Day this Bunny with heart shaped ears appeared!  I thought Bunny and elements from this Pattern would make a fun Celebration Collection so designed a Postcard, Gift Tag & the cutest Mini Cake Bunting!  The fun part is that they are available as an instant download so you can print and send them out to all those you care about without any waiting!


I have also just designed this new personalised Party Set "Some Bunny Loves You", sweet for Valentine's Day and all year round birthdays.  All available from www.bumpkinhill.etsy.com


Of course, as always if you would prefer that I print your Collections for you, just send me an email , I will be happy to help.

Happy New Year to you all,
Catherine
x

1 comment:

  1. Love the bunny with the heart-shaped ears! The dip pen gives such a fun, free-form feeling to your illustrations.

    ReplyDelete