Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Woodland Babies










































The days are turning chilly and on bright clear days the trees are showing off in all their glorious colours! It is such an inspiring time of year, I love to bring back a few wild flowers and berries to enjoy in a small vase in my little studio.  This way I always have some of the outdoors indoors, being a country loving girl this always makes my heart smile, I wonder if you are the same?

As you can see I have been a busy bee painting away a new range of Woodland Babies.  Owl, Deer & Bear are now available as Archival quality Art Prints and Cards.  You can choose to have Merry Christmas added to the fronts of the cards if you fancy although they work sweetly all year round.

I love printing onto my Linen texture Cards & Cotton Art Paper (just like my original watercolor paper).  Baby Bear can even have a Christmas message added to his Print, super sweet for a baby's first Christmas.

You can find them all available in my Etsy Store, simply go to the Print & Christmas sections at - www.bumpkinhill.etsy.com or feel free to send me an email

Hugs,
Catherine
x





1 comment:

  1. Hi Catherine, We arrived back to full autumn color here and cold temperatures. It's very pretty but I do miss the warmth of Chile!

    I love your new creations and they look wonderful on the art paper. Really perfect for them!

    ReplyDelete