Friday, November 14, 2014

Let the Show begin!

I'm thrilled to announce the launch of my Society6 Shop.  The Artwork on Society6 is created by hundreds of thousands of Artists around the world.  Top Customer Care and Quality are vital to me so this is why I have chosen to work with them. When you buy from them they produce items using only the highest quality materials and ship directly to you on behalf of myself.  They ship worldwide.

I will still continue to sell directly to you in my own Etsy Store but now I am able to offer you a whole new range of products that I could not produce myself currently.

If you are stuck for original Christmas ideas for your Tea loving friends or little girls that love Tea Parties & Woodland animals you will find larger size Art Prints with or without frames, Stretched Canvas, Phone Cases, Adult & Kid T-Shirts, Onesies, Throw Pillows and the cutest Tote Bags!




Society6 is so much fun, you can even choose your favourite colour for the clothing items!


16" x 16" Pillow




I rather like how she looks against Navy Blue.  
You can choose your colour and size from 2-12 years old and Adult Sizes.


At 16" x16" this Tote Bag is a great size for your shopping


I hope you will enjoy these new additions to my Bumpkin Hill range.  I would love to know which would be your favourite item?

When you visit it would be sweet if you could click the promote heart button in my shop as this will make me more visible on the site so other folks will find me.


Hugs
Catherine
x









1 comment:

  1. This is exciting Catherine! Now even more people will be able to enjoy your amazing talent!!! I love that you shared your darling Christmas decorations in your previous post. It just awes me when I see all the characters you bring to life in your artwork. Such a wonderful brain you have my dear!
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete