Sunday, September 7, 2014

1 day 12 pics

When I recently heard about the #1day12pics event from the lovely Emma at Photography for Blogs I thought it would be fun to join in.  So yesterday we set off for a looong walk (my feet can confirm that!) and found a beautiful lake and so many Toadstools!  It was very peaceful so I hope you'll enjoy sharing in my day.

Of course before I set off I had to make sure the birds in my garden had enough food to enjoy and said good bye to the little Mouse I have been sketching!






Thanks for joining me
Catherine
x








5 comments:

  1. What a lovely view across the lake! Toadstools are really fun to find, they can be quite cute too.
    I think your #1day12pics was a lot more eventful than mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that lake! It's left me with too many questions and I can't see an about page on your blog. I don't even know which country you are in, but I'm guessing it's not the UK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Clare, thanks for visiting. I'm British but living in Belgium nowadays! I just added a link to my About page on my photo now. You can find it here http://bumpkinhill.com/page_3079604.html Catherine x

      Delete
  3. Wow!! What beautiful pictures!!! Love the one of you sitting on the dock!....did not realize you were in Belgium....thought the UK. Lol....sorry! Check out the colors on those toadstools! Such talent in so many areas!! So glad I found your Etsy shop and blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Catherine, What a magical afternoon! I love every photo and especially the one of you!!

    ReplyDelete