Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Fly me to the Moon

The days here have been busy with sketching, writing stories for new Picture Book ideas, painting and picking Plums in my garden!

Inspired by the wild Bears I saw recently in the States I've been having fun painting these friends. Now available here as an Art Print   




It's been the best year I have ever had for Plums, there are so many and far sweeter.  
They are wonderful in crumble!  Have you had much fruit this year?
Thanks for popping by,
Catherine
x




3 comments:

  1. Hi dear Catherine! I was just thinking how lovely your hands are. Beautiful for picking plums and for sketching and painting amazing art! I adore this darling painting of the bunny and bear! I loved reading about your bear spotting in Yellowstone. Isn't that an amazing place? I love it and my visits there. You captured some beautiful shots of the bear and cub and got much closer than I would have... lol! Thank goodness for telephoto lens for sure!
    I love, love, love the photo of you on your sidebar!!!
    sending many hugs your way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable drawing! Love your picture....too precious! Those plums are gorgeous!! So many!! Glad to hear they are so tasty! I bet the crumble was delish!!

    ReplyDelete