Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Party Time!

Just flying in quickly to let you know I just launched some brand new Cupcake Toppers into my Etsy shop. I had such fun making these and they now make up a lovely range of Party Products including Invites, Gift Tags & Birthday Cards. They would also be lovely for a baby or even bridal shower or just a fun Tea Party for friends, any excuse for a party!






Also my fabric ornaments have arrived at my UK stockist, Cottontails. They are a shop exclusive so if you want to get hold of any before they run out hop on by to Cottontails. It is a wonderful world to get lost in with a cup of tea!



It's all go here, with some new custom Bear orders coming in, so must dash. See you soon, Catherine x

12 comments:

  1. Hi Catherine,
    You've been busy and everything is just adorable! Love the bunnies!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. All such lovely pretties - I honestly don't think I could say 'I really like.....' as I love them all.

    take care,

    Nina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all delightful, so pretty. I love bunnies.....

    Have a wonderfully creative day. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhh...wie schööööööön :O)
    Habet Ihr es gut...bei Euch gibt es Lolli-Stiele,die bekomme ich hier niergendwo---
    Liebe Grüße Heike

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cupcake toppers are so adorable! They would be perfect for a baby or bridal shower! Ooooo and the matching invites.. how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so lovely to you that you had visited my blog this morning - now I know about your lovely blog and your gorgeous work.

    Just adorable!

    I've just become a follower too:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your party stuff is adorable, I think I want to have a party just to order some stuff lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOOOVE the toppers!! Great, unique shape to them, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable my friend! Love the little mushroom!! The cupcake toppers are a perfect compliment to your adorable party package! Gosh you have been busy!

    (can't wait until I get my calender!)

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything is totally precious, Catherine! Your output astonishes me.

    We've just spent the evening going through David's photos from his day in Bruges. What a beautiful city. I'm going to post some in a few days.

    xo – g

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything is just adorable, Catherine! I love all of the colors... so sweet!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs ~ Jo :)

    ReplyDelete